Finding the right Ketogenic breakfast recipes doesn’t need to be a struggle. If you’re looking for a quick recipe that also aligns with the diet rules, you’ve come to the right place. This Keto bacon and eggs recipe takes less than twenty minutes and is tasty!
What Are Keto Bacon and Eggs?
The Ketogenic diet is a plan that pushes your body into a Ketogenic state. The state means that you naturally burn more fat. So, the diet plan includes high-fat products as well as vegetables. Typical breakfasts may include some delectable Keto pizza slices.
Luckily, there are also many other meals, such as tasty breakfast bowl. However, if you want something a little more filling, this Keto bacon and eggs recipe could be the answer.
The Most Scrumptious Keto Bacon and Eggs Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 15-20 mins | Serves: 2
Calories per serve: 381 kcal | Equipment: Chopping board, knife, medium baking tray, baking paper, skillet, and spatula
- 4 medium eggs
- 4 medium bacon slices
- 1 large pepper
- 50g spinach
- Splash of olive oil
- Pepper (optional)
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 350°F. Put the baking paper on the tray. Lay the bacon the paper and put the tray in the oven. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- While the bacon is cooking, chop the pepper into thin slices. Wash the spinach.
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Put the pepper in the pan and cook for five minutes. Set aside.
- In the same skillet, crack the eggs. Cook for three minutes sunny side up.
- When the bacon is cooked, serve with the eggs, and peppers and some fresh spinach on the side. Season with pepper to taste.
Tip: Fancy something a little bit more? Chow down a few homemade Keto breakfast cookies!
Charlotte is a seasoned content writer, journalist, and fitness enthusiast. Thanks to this passion, in her professional work, she focuses on the health niche and her work has been seen in major publications around the globe.
Since embarking on a lifelong journey toward better wellness, she has become completely fascinated by modern diet trends. She has now researched both Keto and Paleo eating plans in-depth in a bid to better understand their possible benefits and how they work.