Finding Ketogenic breakfast recipes doesn’t have to be hard. If you’re looking for a tasty option, learning how to make Keto breakfast cookies is one way to go. There are many options to choose from, such as mouth-watering breakfast pizza, which you might enjoy. If you prefer something sweet, having cookies with a glass of milk is key.
Is it Really Healthy to Eat Keto Breakfast Cookies?
This diet is about putting your body into the Ketogenic state. That means that eating something rich like Keto breakfast pizza or these cookies for breakfast could be healthy and help you burn fat.
A Quick Keto Breakfast Cookies Recipe
Ready to begin? Much like yummy Keto bacon and eggs, this Keto breakfast cookies recipe won’t take you long.
Prep Time: 3-4 mins | Bake Time: 15 mins | Serves: 12 | Calories per serve: 83 kcal
Equipment: Baking tray, baking paper, large bowl, and large spoon
- 1 ½ cup of almond flour
- ½ cup of shredded coconut
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- ½ cup of melted butter
- ½ cup of raisins
- 1 tsp of pumpkin seeds
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp of cinnamon
- Dash of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Put the baking paper on the tray.
- Add the almond flour, shredded coconut, baking powder, and melted butter to a large bowl and mix.
- Crack the eggs into the bowl and then fold into the mixture.
- Add the raisins, pumpkin seeds, and cinnamon into the mixture.
- Sprinkle a dash of salt into the mix. Stir well.
- Divide the mixture into 12 portions on the baking tray.
- Put it in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Take the tray out of the oven and leave to cool for a couple of minutes.
Andrea’s Breakfast Cookie Recipe [Video]
Charlotte is a seasoned content writer, journalist, and fitness enthusiast. Thanks to this passion, in her professional work, she focuses on the health niche and her work has been seen in major publications around the globe.
Since embarking on a lifelong journey toward better wellness, she has become completely fascinated by modern diet trends. She has now researched both Keto and Paleo eating plans in-depth in a bid to better understand their possible benefits and how they work.