Looking for a delicious Paleo breakfast recipe that will satisfy your hunger pangs? As you may have found on your search, tracking down the right Paleo breakfasts to whip up can be rather difficult.
Instead of sticking to a breakfast sausage meal, why not start the day with an utterly irresistible Paleo porridge? Making this recipe from scratch could not be easier and the result is a quick meal that will help you start your day right.
What’s Unique About Our Paleo Breakfast Porridge?
Let’s be frank, the Paleo diet has a strict set of guidelines that you have to follow. However, creating exciting meals such as breakfast muffins or—indeed—Paleo porridge doesn’t have to be boring. This Paleo breakfast porridge recipe combines all of the flavors that you will love. The shredded coconut, coconut milk, and honey offer an undeniably sweet taste. To make this breakfast even better, the optional extra toppings take things to a new level.
A Paleo Porridge Recipe You Can Eat Every Day
Cook Time: 3-4 mins | Serves: 1 | Calories per serve: 504 kcal
Equipment: Medium pan, whisk, large bowl
- 2 tbsp of shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp of almond meal
- ¾ cup of coconut milk
- 1 tbsp of honey
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Sprinkle of salt
- Paleo granola
- Start by putting the coconut milk in a medium pan and cooking on medium heat.
- Add the almond meal and shredded coconut to the coconut milk. Whisk gently for two minutes while heating.
- Add the honey, cinnamon, and salt. Continue to whisk the mixture until thick.
- Pour the Paleo porridge into a bowl. If you would like to add extra flavor, top the porridge with optional extras, such as sultanas, seeds, Paleo granola, or berries.
Charlotte used to be the type of person who ‘hated’ the gym… That was until around three years ago when she realized that exercise can be a blast and makes you happier than ever.
She now has an undeniable passion for ﬁtness, health, and wellness! She is a seasoned content writer, focusing on these topics and loving every minute of it!